Ē-BOND™thermoset powder coatings
The metallic thermoset powder solution.
Ē-BOND™ metallic powder coatings are manufactured using proprietary processes to ensure consistent finishes in a variety of metallic colors and special effects including textures, veins, and hammertones. Ē-BOND™ powders are reclaimable, safe and environmentally friendly Most importantly, Ē-BOND™ is backed by the technical and service expertise that has been the hallmark of The Protech Group’s technical leadership in the powder coating industry.
- Optimum metallic effects.
- Consistent batch to batch appearance.
- Excellent application characteristics with reduced gun-blocking and picture framing.
- Greater reclamation of oversprayed powder.
- Improved safety characteristics during application process.
- Wide choice of appearance capabilities.
- Compatible with wide variety of application equipment.
- Proprietary process of Protech.
|PRE-TREATMENT||For steel and Aluminum–Phosphating or Zirconium|
or other suitable surface treatment
|CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION||Electrostatic powder spray 40 to 100 kv|
|FILM THICKNESS||For normal usage 2.0 to 7.0 mils (Color and finish type related)|
|HARDNESS||HB to 4H (Formulation related)|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY||1.2 to 1.75 (Color related)|
|COVERAGE||160 to 110 ft² / lbs / mil at 100% efficiency (Color related)|
|BAKING SCHEDULE||METAL TEMPERATURE (Formulation Related) 8-10 minutes at 280ºF (138ºC) Super low temperature cure 8-10 minutes at 320ºF (160ºC) Low temperature cure 2-6 Minutes at 400 (205ºC) Fast Cure 7 minutes at 400ºF (205ºC) Regular cure 8+ minutes at 400F (205ºC) Slow cure|
- Marine and air
- Vehicle rims
- Interior components
Consumer goods and appliances
- Fitness equipment