Customer Service Employee
To continue our further growth and professionalisation in Ghent, we are currently looking for a Customer Service employee for the German-speaking market.
As a Customer Service employee, you will join a team of 6, consisting of 4 customer service and 2 logistics employees. After a thorough familiarisation period, the German customers will be assigned to you. You are responsible for the smooth processing and handling of their orders. Together with the account manager, you are their first point of contact.
- Point of (telephone) contact for customers
- Point of contact for representatives and key account managers
- After thorough training, you will be assigned the German customer portfolio
- Recording and entering orders from our customers that come in via email, phone, fax, the representatives,… into the ERP package
- Control of incoming orders with quotations, contract and delivery conditions
- Sending order confirmation.
- Informing the customer in case of deviation from the scheduled delivery date or delivery quantity
- Transmission of MTOs and out-of-stock products to planning
- Follow-up on contracts-on-call and open orders
- Help looking for an alternative product if a requested product is not available
- General internal commercial support to the representatives
- Independent management and filing of contracts-on call agreed by the representatives with the customer.
- Permanence during leave periods
- Telephone reception of correspondents
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and German
- You have a commercial mindset
- You are communicatively strong and enjoy frequent (telephone) contact
- You are autonomous and can work in a team
- Interested in delving into the technical side of products
- Strong affinity with administrative tasks
- Being able to prioritise and anticipate
- Good PC knowledge and knowledge of MS-office (Outlook, Excel, word), knowledge of an ERP package is an advantage
- A challenging, responsible and versatile position with a stable, international organisation with a flat organisation and a people-oriented culture
- A professional, dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere
- Tailor-made training
- Salary package with extra-legal benefits
Are you interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 326 79 20.