Z-SERIES™thermoset powder coatings
The superdurable thermoset powder solution.
Z-SERIES™ are The Protech Groups’s line of Super Durable powder coatings. These powders are formulated to meet the requirements of AAMA 2604-98 and carry a five-year warranty when properly applied and fully cured. Z-SERIES™ powders are extremely resistant to all weather conditions and are an ideal solution to a multitude of exterior applications. They are available in a wide range of colors and textures.
- Meets the five year Florida exposure requirements as set forth in AAMA 2604-98.
- Available in a wide range of colors and textures.
- Excellent adhesion, humidity resistance and water immersion resistance.
- Outstanding corrosion protection and UV durability.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Excellent mechanical properties including outstanding flexibility.
- QUALICOAT Class 2 – Category 3 approved.
|AAMA 2604 REQUIREMENTS||RESULTS|
|Color Retention* Gloss Retention*||Δ E <5 >50%|
|Pencil Hardness||H-2H (minimum F) No Film Rupture|
|Impact Resistance 16 mm ball||Pass No Removal|
|Falling Sand Abrasion 40 liters||Pass|
|Sealant Compatibility||Pass No Film Damage|
|Modified Salt Spray Resistance 3 000 hours||Pass < 2mm creepage|
|Humidity Resistance 4 000 hours||Pass|
|Muriatic Acid Resistance||No Blisters No Change in Appearance|
|Boiling Water Resistance||Pass|
|Detergent Resistance 72 hours at 100°F (37°C)||No Blisters No Change in Appearance|
|Nitric Acid Resistance Fumes 30 minutes||Maximum Change 5 Δ E|
- Outdoor lamp posts
- Mail boxes
- Agricultural and construction equipment
- Playground installations
- Traffic signs
- Aluminum extrusions
- Steel roof tiles